We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Our office will reopen to see patients for treatment Monday 6/1.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Washington Industrial Safety and Health Administration (WISHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We ask that you create a profile with our new secure patient portal at least 24 hours prior to your dental appointment to complete the required COVID-19 prescreening questionnaire, patient information, health history and consent forms to avoid paper forms having to be handled for everyone’s safety.
· When you arrive to your appointment please call or text the office from your car. We will call or text back once we have your room prepared for you.
· Please be sure to wear a mask to your appointment, according to King County mandate everyone should wear a mask if they are out in public. In the rare occasion a patient doesn’t have one, a mask will be provided.
· Our staff will meet you at the door to take your temperature.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Our waiting room will be closed, only patients are allowed entry into the office. Spouse, friends, caregivers and parents must wait outside.
· We will provide an oral rinse before beginning treatment that kills the virus and bacteria present in your mouth for 2 hours.
· For procedures that cause aerosols, we use isolation techniques along with an Extraoral Suction System to reduce aerosols created during dental treatment.
· Our new N2O hoses are autoclavable and will be sterilized for each patient’s use.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
Things we have always done to protect our patients and staff that has not changed:
· Our operatory water is bottled and has tablets to keep it disinfected and sterile for you in each room.
· Every instrument goes through a detailed sterilization process and our sterilizers are spore tested weekly to make sure that they are able kill the toughest organisms.
· Our disinfectant kills the virus in 30 seconds.
· We always use fresh masks, gloves, clean glasses, shields and have clean hands.
· We constantly wipe down any high touch surface including doorknobs, countertops, light switches, pens, drawer pulls, etc.
Due to these additions and changes, there will be an additional charge of $20 for all patient visits, this charge is for the regulation of Personal Protective Equipment. As a courtesy the charge will be billed to your insurance plan if applicable, but you will be responsible for payment at today’s visit.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Mark McDaniels and Staff
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Dental Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials
• Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews:
Read Our Reviews
To complete new patient forms online, click the button below to register in our online portal: